(Oct 1 – April 15)
|Sunday – Monday|
|Cottage||$199 per night|
|Suite||$199 per night|
|Spring into Summer
(April 16 – May 30)
|Sunday – Thursday||Friday – Saturday|
|Cottage||$225 per night||$250 per night|
|Suite||$225 per night||$250 per night|
|Cottage & Suite (maximum 4 guests)||$450 per night||$500 per night|
(June 1 -Sep 30)
|Sunday – Monday|
|Cottage||$269 per night|
|Suite||$269 per night|
|Cottage & Suite (maximum 4 guests)||$538 per night|
- Rates listed above are based on single or double occupancy and exclude Holiday Periods.
- Long Weekends and Holidays have a surcharge of $25 per night per unit. See applicable dates in Terms & Conditions below.
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes
- Cottage rates are based on double occupancy. No Space for additional guests.
- Sorry. We DO NOT allow pets on any of our properties.
Email us to ask about last minute reservations or weekday rates.
Terms & Conditions
An e-transfer,Paypal 0r Credit Card deposit is required at the time of booking to secure reservation. Cancellations are allowed 30 days prior to arrival with no penalty. Secret Cove Treehouse is an entirely non-smoking establishment. SMOKING in the guest rooms and suites or on the guest room balconies and hot tub deck IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Family Day Weekend (Feb 15-18, 2019)
- Valentine’s Day Week (Feb 14-19, 2019)
- Easter Weekend (Apr 19-22, 2019)
- Victoria Day Weekend (May 17-20, 2019)
- Canada Day Weekend (June 28 – July 1, 2019)
- Independence Day (July 4-7, 2019)
- BC Day Weekend (August 2 – August 5, 2019)
- Labour Day Weekend (August 30 – Sept 2, 2019)
- Thanksgiving Day Weekend Canada (Oct 11-14, 2019)
- Remembrance Day Weekend (Nov 8-11, 2019)
- Thanksgiving Day Weekend USA (Nov 28 – Dec 1, 2019)
- Christmas and New Year’s (Dec 20, 2019 – Jan 2, 2020)
In addition to the private Queen bedroom and full bathroom with a clawfoot soaker tub, sink vanity and toilet. As well there is a hot water outdoor shower for use from beginning of March to the beginning of December all dependent on the freezing temperatures.
This modern open concept living area consists of a full kitchen, dining area and living area. The Cottage also comes equipped with an outdoor BBQ grill on a large deck and wood burning stove.(we supply one complimentary large bucket of firewood, any additional buckets are $8 each)
The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking utensils and cutlery. We provide organic coffee, a tea selection, sugar, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper for your convenience. In the evenings, curl up on the comfy sofa and pop in a DVD from our collection or sign into Netflix. Wifi is available throughout the property. Toiletries and linens, including luxurious robes and towels are provided for all of our guests.
The 1 king size bedroom with en-suite is on the main floor of the house, sleeps 2 guests and is perfect for a romantic getaway or for friends traveling together. Without the distractions of modern life, the serene room and en-suite rain shower for two will let you forget your worries and indulge your senses. The polished concrete floors with radiant heating will keep you cool in the summer and cozy warm in the winter.
Step out onto the covered deck nestled amongst the towering trees and relax with your morning coffee or enjoy the night sky with its infinite sparkling stars. The king suite open into a fully equipped enclosed, heated kitchen, stocked with a two burner cooktop, 2 small fridges, toaster oven and coffee maker and BBQ just outside on deck, and all the cooking utensils and cutlery needed. We provide organic coffee beans, a tea selection, sugar, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper for your convenience. Wifi is available throughout the property. Toiletries and linens, including luxurious robes and towels are provided for all of our guests.