The Treehouse Suite has a separate entrance that leads into a fully outfitted cooking and eating area, as well as a deck overlooking Secret Cove far below. The space is a fully equipped enclosed, heated kitchen stocked with a cooktop, toaster oven, 2 mini fridges, BBQ grill, and all the cooking utensils and cutlery needed. We provide organic coffee, a tea selection, sugar, oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper for your convenience. Wireless broadband is also available throughout the property. Toiletries and linens, including luxurious robes, hand knit slippers and towels, are provided.
An e-transfer, Paypal or Credit Card deposit is required at the time of booking to secure reservation.
- With all credit card and PayPal payments there is an additional 4% processing fee.
- With all reservations 50% deposit of total booking is required to confirm and book dates; 50% balance owing is due 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellation policy: Prior to 30 days of arrival date, deposit refunded minus 8% processing and admin fee; within 30 days of arrival date full deposit is non-refundable.
Secret Cove Treehouse is an entirely non-smoking establishment. SMOKING in the guest rooms and suites or on the guest room balconies and hot tub deck IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Check in after 3pm. Check out by 10am.
- No pets or young children (teenagers and up okay)
- Maximum occupancy 2 adults
- complimentary canoes, kayak and paddle board are stored away due to hypothermic water conditions from Oct 1st- May 15th (no exceptions)
- Private hot tub building is shared between suite and cottage guests
- Please review our house rules section and our FAQ section
- Free parking (marked spots and street parking)
- Free wifi and TV; laptop-friendly workspace
- Private bath (2 person rain shower, toilet and sink
- Amazing waterfront views (surrounded by West Coast rainforest, views down to ocean fjord from bluff/cliff top private property)
- West coast natural landscaped garden
- Covered balcony deck with chairs and BBQ
- Electric ambient fireplace
- Private entrance
- Hot tub (detached private building; can be used by guests in either the treehouse suite or the cottage; hosts Stephen and Ivan do not use the hot tub so guests have this luxury for their enjoyment)
- Heating and hot water
- Kitchen essentials: large toaster oven (big enough for medium pizza and roast chicken), 2 small fridges, coffeemaker, French press, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, glassware and cups
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens, extra pillows & blankets
- Bath essentials: linens, robes, bathmats, liquid soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hair dryer
- Smoke detector, fire extinguisher and first aid kit
- Iron, iron board & hangers
- Laundry services for a fee
Stephen or our caretaker will meet and greet every guests on our property. We are ambassadors of the Sunshine Coast, and happy to share with our guests our years of living on the Sunshine Coast.
Guests can use the hot tub and canoes at any time (canoe stored away due to hypothermic water conditions from Oct 1st- May 15th).
The private walled and separate building hot tub is share between cottage and suite, ensure everyone enjoys the experience.
Note as a host, this is our home and we have our private hot tub aside just for our guests to use and never ourselves. Please enjoy!
- Easter Weekend (Apr 15-18, 2022)
- Victoria Day Weekend (May 20-23, 2022)
- Canada Day Weekend (July 1 – July 4, 2022)
- Independence Day (July 1-4, 2022)
- BC Day Weekend (July 28 – August 1, 2022)
- Labour Day Weekend (Sept 2 – Sept 5, 2022)
- Thanksgiving Day Weekend Canada (Oct 7-10, 2022)
- Remembrance Day Weekend (Nov 11-14, 2022)
- Thanksgiving Day Weekend USA (Nov 24 – Nov 28, 2022)
Please also check out our other accommodation option: Treehouse Cottage rental.
Important notes: 3 night minimum. Adults only on property. No pets. $25 surcharge per night for any holidays/long weekends , please provide your phone number
How to make a booking inquiry:
- Select the day you would like to arrive, and then
- Select the day you would like to depart
- Complete the form and click “send”
“Partially booked” days are available for booking. If a date is “grey” on the right side, a guest is departing on that day and the property is available after 3pm. If the date is “grey” on the left side is arriving on that day and the property is only available to book on the night before.